Jennifer De Vries, CPT, President and Chief Solutions Architect
Jennifer has over 25 years of experience directing successful, award-winning and profitable training technologies programs.
- In 2010, Jennifer was named one of the top 20 most influential people in online learning by www.onlineuniversityrankings.org.
- Before starting BlueStreak Learning, Jennifer was Executive Director of E-Learning at Joint Commission Resources. She was responsible profit and loss of their eTools, Communities of Practice, eBooks and Web-Based Training product lines.
- Prior to working at Joint Commission Resources, Jennifer was a Senior Analyst for Bersin & Associates where she researched and published a ground-breaking study on the topic of “Rapid E-Learning.”
- At IBM, Jennifer was responsible for establishing the eLearning strategy for IBM Software Group’s product education, including training and certification for the Lotus, Tivoli, DB2, WebSphere and Rational brands.
- As a Producer for World Book Encyclopedia’s CD-ROM and Online products, Jennifer’s team won the prestigious PC Magazine Editor’s Choice award. Her Homework Wizards and work on the speech-enabled version of the encyclopedia were featured in The Wall Street Journal and The Today Show.
- At Motorola, her team was responsible for establishing the first virtual reality-based training programs (simulations) for the manufacturing environment, and her work was highlighted in Training Magazine.
- Jennifer began her career at Thomson/NETg authoring and developing interactive and video-based courseware. She has also worked in the travel industry, developing training for Galileo International, one of the largest travel reservation systems in the world.
Jennifer has a B.A. in Business Administration and Cognitive Psychology from Hope College, as well as an M.A. in Instructional and Training Technology from Governors State University. Based on her work in the field of Performance Technology, Jennifer is designated as a Certified Performance Technologist (CPT) by the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI).
Mike Cully, Production Manager
Mike is a Creative Director/Production Manager with extensive experience in marketing communications, interactive training, eLearning development, salesforce motivation and computer graphics/animation development. He has created award-winning communication solutions for Fortune 500+ clients, including McDonalds, Andersen Consulting, Foote Cone & Belding and Motorola.
Mike is a strategic thinker able to take an initiative from start to finish with strong program management and technology solution integration skills. With a proven track record of success integrating industry knowledge, creative direction, media production and client management. This multi-faceted experience provides us with a uniquely qualified and highly-skilled leader.
He completed his education at the University of Illinois, Champaign/Urbana, Illinois, with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design.
Rachel Tuohy, eLearning Technical Specialist
Rachel Tuohy has over 15 years of experience in technical writing and course development. Before joining BlueStreak Learning, Rachel was a Technical Writer at Thompson NETg. Their Technical Support Engineers around the globe relied on Rachel's Compliancy Guide to complete custom SCORM-conformant LMS implementations. Prior to Thomson NETg, Rachel was a Course Developer at Productivity Point International. Rachel has a B.A. in English Literature from DePauw University in Indiana.
Jenny Finkl, Bookkeeper, Administrative Assistant
Before joining BlueStreak Learning, Jenny was a Bookkeeper for a local retail shop. Before that, she was with Audits International as a Database Specialist and with Mitchell International as a Marketing Specialist. Her responsibilities at BlueStreak Learning are primarily bookkeeping, administrative and managing our social media presence. Most recently, she has gained a working knowledge of Articulate Studio and the Latitude Learning testing engine and has assisted on several eLearning projects. Jenny has a BA in Marketing from the University of Illinois.